Wednesday, July 28, 2010

~*Notable Nails*~

As a vainpot myself,
I love manicure and nail art sessions!
I love how pretty my nails are after that and all the compliments given by people around me.

However,
maintaining it is a real b*tch.
Just by doing some simple house chores like washing dishes or clothes,
you'll have to bid goodbye to your beautiful nails as they will definitely chip. 
And there goes your money.

So now, my new obsession is fake nails! ♥ ♥ 

Good things are meant to be shared and we're now selling it here! =D






































Any design, RM 18 per box (24 nails)




Nail Glue - RM3
Nail Glue Remover - RM 6



Fake nails are a cheaper (and sometimes the better) alternative!
So it's really worth considering! =)

Happy shopping and have a great day ahead!

XOXOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment