Wednesday, July 28, 2010

~*USAMIMI - Bunny Headbands!*~

Hello Vainpots!
If you're a fan of Japanese fashion magazines like Vivi, Cancam etc...
u'll notice that all the models have Usamimi headband on!







Usamimi = Bunny headband
It's so adorable and it's definitely a must have this year!



Photobucket




and the good news is...
WE ARE SELLING IT! =D




This is the SATIN COLLECTION
RM12 each only!
(UPDATE: U-02, U-03 & U-04 are out of stock at the moment! Let me know if you want it and I'll check if it's restockable!)



This is the DENIM COLLECTION
RM12 each only!


I stock up on "safe colours" coz it's more versatile and you'll never go wrong with colours like blue, white, brown and black!
However, if you are interested in other designs (flowers, checkered etc!)...
do let me know and I will try my best to get it for you! =)

Happy shopping and have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. how do you order one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me at thevanityhall@yahoo.com or SMS me at 016-3453554. We will reply you within 24 hours! =)

    ReplyDelete